• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

ML Yo! Eddy. Possibly for sale. PICS POSTED

SSjason232

Hey guys. My name is Jason, new to the site, but i was a fat cog before there was a website for it. If any of you live in VA, i worked for a shop that sold a lot of Fats, that shop was CycleSmith in Herndon VA. Well I have had my Yo! sitting around for a while, and im thinking of selling it to get a different bike. Here are the specs:
ML frame, painted in what i believe was called the Harlequin fade, its all black on one side, and all silver on the other, its an amazing paint job.
Fork- Bomber
Stem and handle bars are control tech.
Ringle polished seatpost.
Nuke proof wheels, DT spokes, Mavic 217 wheels
Panaracer Spike front tire, and Conti Competition pro 1 rear tire. (extra set of conti road tires with it)
XT brakes (V) with ritchey pads, XT crank, XT shifters/brake levers, XT deraileurs, XT BB, XT cassete and chain. (8 speed)

The bike is in very good condition. The frame doesnt have any major scratches at all, and the componets work like new. In fact the shifters are new, i just bought a set with gear indicators on it. As a bike mechanic, ive taken excellent condiditon of it, and built the bike when it was new. I have pictures I can email if your interested, and ill try to post some later. If anyone is interested, please shoot me an email or a reply. Thanks guys.

scant

If anyone wants to check out what the harlequinn paint scheme looks like, check out the "yo eddy for sale in UK" thread. (that Yo I believe is now sold)

:D

SSjason232

187877966lRtKqv_ph.jpg

SNA

How much did you want for the bike complete?

Scant - Nothing retro in my shed at the moment, unless you count an orange p7 as old skool ;) Guess at least its steel. I'm on the look out for two Yo eddys however.... So maybe next time :)

scant

SNA, no worries dude. let me know when you've got the Yos & post pics. next retro meet will probs be SSMM next year, esp as its a very central location :)