Second FAT riders SoCal Ride - JUNE 1, 2008

jh4rt

Hey All.

I'm stealing some of Upchuck's thunder here, but would like to invite any and all FAT riders to show up in Orange County, CA on June 1, 2008; likely in the wee early hours of the morning to celebrate our vintage rides and enjoy some trails. So far, Upchuck, SetteMarche and I are in. If you would like additional information, post up.

--jim

fat-tony

Staff member
Hey All.

I'm stealing some of Upchuck's thunder here, but would like to invite any and all FAT riders to show up in Orange County, CA on June 1, 2008; likely in the wee early hours of the morning to celebrate our vintage rides and enjoy some trails. So far, Upchuck, SetteMarche and I are in. If you would like additional information, post up.

--jim

Great idea, wish I could. Maybe I can get something going for us southern boys who own Fats in the future. There seems to be quite a bit of Fatcog members from dixie..

Last edited:

IF52

Probably because one of their largest dealers at the end of the Somerville years was in the south. :D

IF52

Oh, Atlanta, Oh, Atlanta, I want to get back to you-o-o (littlefeet). Outback?

Yep. Second largest behind their home turf shop in Mass whose name escapes me. I think in 94 we sold nearly 100 frames, but I don't recall exactly, it may have been more or less.

Atlanta, it's a nice place to live but I wouldn't want to visit there.

jh4rt

Thread-Jackers !!!!!

Come on out. We'll show you a great time. Jeff might even teach us all to surf.

lucifer

Yep. Second largest behind their home turf shop in Mass whose name escapes me. I think in 94 we sold nearly 100 frames, but I don't recall exactly, it may have been more or less.

Atlanta, it's a nice place to live but I wouldn't want to visit there.

It's not even that nice of a place to live anymore.... >:)

settemarche

It's not even that nice of a place to live anymore.... >:)

Seriously... Hotlanta has worse traffic than LA now!

make a vacation of it. we got great Mexican food and a couple cool Fat bikes you can check out.

and maybe a trip to surfing would be in order!

Sette

settemarche

nothing to report. i rode on the 31st. since people were sick we took the day off. Zook was camping i think too.

we look forward to the next installment,

Sette

Upchuck

Hey I am I too late

I am in Fallbrook and would love to go sometime
Hey "team fallbrook", it's never too late to join us for a ride. There's a couple of us in Thousand Oaks and Sette is located near San Diego.

jh4rt and I ride fairly often in the Sycamore Cyn/Pt Mugu area. We'll post up next time to see if you can join us.