Specs for the titanium Fat City handlebar. Anyone?

colker

I would like the original but i will ride it so I don't care if it's a nice repro done in a US shop. I am looking for width and bend angle.. I am guessing 24" and maybe 8º?

Thanks

Stingercut

I asked this Q on FB a while a go and Hazard Harry confirmed these early FAT Ti bars were plain guage custom drawn by him and Gary Helfrich. I believe they are similar spec to early Merlin Ti bars. I have one for my 89 Team Comp. Nice straight shimmed mid section with about 7/8deg of bend from around 8in from the ends.

colker

I asked this Q on FB a while a go and Hazard Harry confirmed these early FAT Ti bars were plain guage custom drawn by him and Gary Helfrich. I believe they are similar spec to early Merlin Ti bars. I have one for my 89 Team Comp. Nice straight shimmed mid section with about 7/8deg of bend from around 8in from the ends.

Thanks! I may have seen your post and that's where i took the clue of 8º sweep. NOw i have to procceed w/ the plan.. If i could find one or something similar it more simple than finding a builder to fabricate.
I have a ti bar but's 22in and 3º.. too short and straight