• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Fat chance road bike

kc67jc69

Found a Chris Chance road bike in Newton, Massachusetts if someone is interested? Looks nice....
Some day I wil find a NOS Fat Chance in a box and it will be ALL MINE....

YoKris

Found a Chris Chance road bike in Newton, Massachusetts if someone is interested? Looks nice....
Some day I wil find a NOS Fat Chance in a box and it will be ALL MINE....

Well...what about a Chris Cross NOS & NIB! Interested!?

cheers,
//yo

kc67jc69

Couple other questions. Does it come as a complete bike or does it come with frame only or frame/fork? If it comes with fork does it have the Yo Eddy fork? 53cm, 55cm, or 57cm ? I can only fit on 55cm or 57 cm... Will you considering trading for a 95% super clean Buck Saver?

YoKris

A friend of mine in the U.S. owns the frame. I've to contact her. Give me some days. and I'll get back to with all the details! But you've to consider, that the frame is NOS and it won't be cheap deal. If I remember correct it's an M in Chameleon Metallica.

//yo

kc67jc69

Just got back from vacation. What year is it? You list 3 sizes. Does she have all 3? Any pics? Is it just the frame or does it come with the fork also? If it comes with the fork does it come with the yo eddy fork? Please answer all these questions because they were never answered in the prior post and I don't want to keep writting the same question all the time. Either that, have the original owner e-mail me. Thank you

YoKris

Just got back from vacation. What year is it? You list 3 sizes. Does she have all 3? Any pics? Is it just the frame or does it come with the fork also? If it comes with the fork does it come with the yo eddy fork? Please answer all these questions because they were never answered in the prior post and I don't want to keep writting the same question all the time. Either that, have the original owner e-mail me. Thank you

If I list three sizes....what do you think?! Sure she's having all.

Take a look at the '99 FAT catalog. Frames are in original boxes. Retail price was $1350 incl. Yo Eddy! fork. It's a fix price.

If you're still seriously interested more information via pm.

kc67jc69

Is the green color for the chris cross bike or road? Just got severly screwed in buying a Fat Chance and I don't want (won't) it to ever happen again. So if the questions seem redundent I apologize. I can't go to Germany if you screw me over but if you live a couple states over you bet I would take the trip if I get stiffed AGAIN... I would like some pics sent to my e-mail if you can handle it? The price is high so I expect to see some pics for the 55cm bike..OK:redface:

YoKris

Nobody wants to screw you up! Honestly. Ok...but it'll take some time. I'm going to get back to you as soon as possible.

cheers,
//yo

kc67jc69

What happened to pics????

Been waiting to see pics of these NOS frames but never seen them.. Are they real? Still waiting..

YoKris

Been waiting to see pics of these NOS frames but never seen them.. Are they real? Still waiting..

You know what...just beeing unpolite isn't very helpful, if somebody tells you that it'll take some time. And I don't need to do this. I guess I'll get them within the next few days.

kc67jc69

I apologize if I came off the wrong way. That wasn't my intent. I am on this forum to have a good time and to help people find their dream bikes. (look at all the bikes on the classified I have found for people). This isn't my job but I do it to help everyone here.
I recieved a message from you on my private account stating you would try to get me some pics on the 25th. I guess I was a little excited about getting/seeing them...
Once again, if I came off harsh, I didn't mean too :redface: