• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Wicked, Segmented Forks, Cooks, Roller Stem...!!!

jpicard616

I bought an 89' Wicked a few days ago on a whim from a guy on Craigslist, and am just realizing that with an upcoming move I really can't afford a new project (we've all been there) so I'm parting it out to you fine folk.

First is the frame itself. It's an 89' Wicked that I purchased from the original owner, whom upon touring the factory in Sommerville back in the day noticed a neon pink custom color option on a fresh Wicked and "had to have it." And I must say that dings and scrapes aside, the paint looks pretty decent for a 26 year old neon (fluorescent colors fade much more rapidly than other colors). Though it does have some fading on the tops of the tubes, it's still a bright as hell neon pink. There is some chain suck and there's a very small dent on the non drive side seat stay that feels more like a scrape than a dent... Included is the original seat clamp, the bb (spins freely but is a bit rough and probably needs new bearings, and an XT headset. I'm asking $275 for the frame which I think is a pretty good deal considering the rarity of the color and the great lack of rust, but if that sounds like too much then make a big fuss and maybe I'll change my mind. The frame is a size 21" SOLD

Next is the black segmented fork. The guy I bought it from said that he damaged the original unicrown, and upgraded to this one in 93'. His memory might not be totally accurate, but either way I don't know too much about these forks. It has the tear drop gussets and the legs are 1 1/8" diameter. Steerer is pretty long and fits the frame perfectly (that measurement will come tomorrow as well). Paint on these looks great, as do the little Eddies on the top plates. $300 takes it home. As a side note, If no one wants to buy the frame, I will not be selling the fork. Because if I'm going to keep the frame then I'd like to build it up and ride it for a while. SOLD

The stem is an old Salsa roller that looks pretty immaculate. He must have not flipped over when he crashed, because I haven't seen too many of these that don't at least have peeling decals. It has a rise and is 150mm long and the clamp bolt is titanium $100.

These cranks look like an older Cook Bros dogbone model (again, I don't know too much about dating these), but the bold logo just reads "COOK'S 176mm." So yes, they are 176mm long and are black with no fading or shoe rub over the logos... BUT they do have some dings and scrapes that look like the previous owner colored with sharpie. And I have to say that he did a pretty good job, because these don't look bad. Most of the damage is on the pedal ends of the cranks (probably from rock scrapes), but once again, the logos look great and there are NO CRACKS!! I was thinking $90 for these. SOLD

I also have 2 black Hyperlite bars (one good $30, one great $40) , LX M560 cranks (175mm) with a compact and standard drive side arm $45, LX M560 8-speed STI units $45, LX M560 canti brakes $25, LX M560 rear derailleur $20, XT 9-speed left shifter $20, XT 28.6 front derailleur (I forget the model # but it's the old one with the yellow logo) $15, XT 31.8 topswing front derailleur from the 9 speed grouppo $10.

1995 Kona Sex Too aluminum frame by Easton with original Marzocchi shock that still holds air, and original Marzocchi fork that needs a rebuild (I have a nos set of seals and wipers for the fork and a threadless steerer to replace the threaded one if need be. Also has smooth bottom bracket, Kona seat post, and Kona saddle $150

1996 Kona Sex One steel frame with fresh paint and decals. I replaced the old Fox Float shock with a much newer Fox with the same travel that works well. The Marzocchi Bomber fork rebounds fine and doesn't leak at all. The only issue is the rear canti hanger has broken off. So you could use it as is with v-brakes, or I can send one of those Tektro V shaped things that attach to the brake bridge and act as a housing stop for the cantis. $150 (the shock is worth about that much alone)

Prices don't include shipping, and I'm much more willing to ship within the continental United States because of tracking issues.

Attachments

• IMG_4608.JPG
    IMG_4608.JPG
    373.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4609.JPG
    IMG_4609.JPG
    424.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4610.JPG
    IMG_4610.JPG
    391.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4607.JPG
    IMG_4607.JPG