Calvin and Hobbs Fat?

kokies

If anyone would like someone to go and look at this I will be about 5 minutes away from it on February 1st. I can check condition or help with an international sale.

I-ROBOT

Looks like a Somerville bike but I really have no recollection of this particular bike. It looks like the purple on the stays was added after the fact. Typically our fades looked much better than that. It is quite possibly a custom from us though, can't discount it. She seems a bit beat up to command $2500.
Let the buyer beware. Since its in CT, I'm tempted to go check it out
Good Luck
Scott

RobTu

I read calvin and hobbes, as a kid; good memories. I'd be really tempted to pick this up, if it was in the $1200 range, even if it's not an original custom job from FCC.

and just took a closer look at the paint on a larger screen; the purple fade is pretty hideous, so it probably isn't custom factory.

mainlyfats

Yeah... that's the worst fade I've ever seen. With any luck it's over the clear and will come off with a green scrubbie.

tvcreative

call me a snarky a$s, but that looks a like a tinder box of rust with decals….and the fade is a joke…you can see rust all along the stay

custom rattle can?

Holy crap! I'm tempted to throw my Fat up there for sale at that price. Mine is way better than that and has way better components too! Just nuts what people are asking for, but heck...if the seller gets it....It's a baseline! lol

Stingercut

If it was a Leni Fried with a perfect factory transition fade, in good shape, then it would be a benchmark price. Would be cool if you could get Leni Fried / classic cartoon style decals purpose made for bike frames though.