• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

My Wicked

ameybrook

Well, I never really intended to keep this forever. Suffering from post-build depression and need to fund the next project. Up for sale is my small '89 Wicked. I really don't want to go the ebay route with this, so I'm hoping someone here is interested. And I'm not looking to gouge on $$ either. Its a Wicked, there's tons like them, so I'll just say I'm open to reasonable offers. I'll break it if someone wants just the frame / fork / stem / seatpost & handlebar combo too. Oh, and since the decals are guaranteed to get ruined in shipping, I'll include an extra set. Sorry, I don't have the CC signature or the Dont Tread on Me flag.

I have a ton of pics too.

DSCN0788.jpg

BillyD

That's crazy. You built one of the nicest Wickeds I have ever seen, and you turn around and sell it? Don't do it!

ameybrook

That's crazy. You built one of the nicest Wickeds I have ever seen, and you turn around and sell it? Don't do it!

Thanks for the kind words, but I just dont have the room. Plus, its too small for me :rolleyes: The project this will fund will be equally nice and interesting.

ameybrook

I've had some interest in the frame and fork, so I'll offer than plus the stem, seatpost, and bar for $500. Any takers? offers?

Shaun K

I have this bike now. I bought it for my wife but she doesn't like it, so I'm parting most of it out. Any interest in the frame/fork/stem/headset/bb? I could also include the seatpost and handlebar as they match this bike quite nicely.