• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Wicked Fat Chance

Zook

It ain't my bike, my fat is mad tough... but No I think this shiz is for real... streamers and all. Somebody please resque this FAT!

Yo Eddy!

I am wondering whether the paint is original? Did they come like that? I have seen some original punk creations before, so... :cool:

Zook

I think that is original, I've seen some others sort of like that with solid different colored forks like that. It would have been a custom request though I'd gather

Yo Eddy!

If that paint is original I think it is very cool. 525 doesn't sound too expensive to me for a bike that cool. You only have to replace some parts like the Paralax hubs, tyres ...and of course get rid of some decoration. 1st take a pic, as how it now looks is memorable.

Jeeves

I think it's possible that this is a factory job as well. When I was getting my custom paint on my Wicked in the late '80's I seem to remember they had "stars" as an option. They also had "day-glo camoflage" as well!

But egads a purple-white-teal tricolor with red stickers? It's totally 80's, and makes me feel queasy. :)

-RAJ

Yo Eddy!

I inquired and the paint is indeed original!

Unfortunately and as what was to be expected the seller didn't really prefer selling kit only. He was open to shipping, but prefered selling to a local.

..and then I even didn't tell him I am from Holland :D

Forget it, Mel!