Monster decals wanted

jbrannsten

Staff member
Huh, not surprising. So the trademark and copy rights belong to her then? I thought they had expired long ago.

Yea, I'm surprised myself, but this is the story I got from Rody when I asked him for decals a couple of months back. I can't believe SSI Ink will put up to this, I can't imagine she has no right to do so. I sent her money long time ago for two sets of decals that never showed up. Been trying to reach her for ages, and have gotten no reply to maybe 15-20 emails over the past two years. She then said she was pulling out of the decal business and that she was going to fulfill my order as the last one. This is approx one and a half year ago and so far no decals in my mailbox. How anybody can have any trust in her to fullfill orders in the future is beyond my understanding. I ended up purchasing two sets from Chris that came within a few days, so at the moment I'm happy though.

IF52

That stinks. If she thinks she is going to make a few bucks off fat fandum, I may go ahead and have my Fats repainted as Huffys with Team 7 Eleven paint schemes and do away with any reference to Fat at all. ;)

bonsaii

I have only good experience with Wendyll. I bought the Yo Betty for my wife directly from her, no probs with communications back then. I actually had a small correspondance with her just before I was f@** by YoKris on the Monster decals. Man, that annoys me...

Well, no point in making more of this than it is, but I now think my Monster will stay nekkid. If I don't get decals from other than Chris Friedrich, then f@** it! I'm usually fairly firm not to do business with those people... :cool:

-bns

jbrannsten

Staff member
Do you really have the conscience to take my beloved green BOI away from me? :skull:

That green fork is not a BOI, it is a Yo fork. I'm talking about the one you have on your Team Jersey. That is a BIO painted in Ti colors:D

Last edited:

bonsaii

Haha! You're so funny!! That BOI is more rare than the Titanium frames themselves! :D

Small correction: it's on the Betty!

Last edited:

bonsaii

No need for decals anymore...

After a closer examination of the Monster frame I decided to retire it. It has propagating cancer in downtube in addition to amuptated seattube due to gangrene.

It will be wall art in the garage.