WANTED: M/L Yo Eddy 92-94

Kirk Pacenti

I am looking for a Medium-Large Yo Eddy frame, with team fork. I would also prefer a 1992-1994 model year. But any model year, in any condition will be considered.

If you have one for sale or trade, please contact me at kirk@bikelugs.com

Cheers,

Last edited:

lucifer

If you are feeling rich...

You could always try and talk the guys at outback bikes in Atlanta out of the last fatlanta.
It's new old stock and I'm pretty sure its a m/l (it might be a large)
He says its not for sale but ya never know...

Doug Carter

Staff member
Join the club, Kirk. I have been looking for the right one since last summer. I haven't found anything that fit the bill yet. Lots of Serotta-built M/Ls, but few if any from the '92-94 era that are even remotely restorable.

doug

scant

I've got a mass built ML yo in lavender.. sell for 40K? LOL :D

keep searching guys, they're out there :D

mainlyfats

Come around to my way of thinking...

Kirk - What's with the Yo! search?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=98083&item=7164005115&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

6 spd XT thumbshifters, Shark Fin, U Brake, original Salsa stem... you can always get new chainrings... This is where it's at man!

You guys and your m/l yos. They seem to come up all the time:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=98083&item=7170500138&rd=1

I'd like to see a 21'+ Fat come up for a change - where the hell did they all go?

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kirk Pacenti

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kirk Pacenti

Gotta have the real thing!

lucifer said:
Oh and not to be captain obvious or anything but... um why don't you just make yourself one?

Sure, I could easily build a "replica". But I have built enough bikes to last my lifetime. I am officially and permanently retired from framebuilding. I'd rather spend my time riding bikes now than building them.

Cheers,

lucifer

Kirk Pacenti

Doug Carter

Staff member
Wow, it's already way over where I thought it would go. What the hell has happened to the Fat Chance market?

eek.gif

rick

Yo Eddy

I have an identical Yo frame hanging on my wall.

The Chameleon Metallica color has always been a favorite of mine, I picked it up from Fat City when they were closing shop in 2000. I hope to build it up one of these days.

yoeddy36

had any luck

had any luck finding a m/l yo? I have a 97 frame w/ 1 1/8 steerer. great condition. I bought it used that way and haven't built it up yet. still riding my 95 sapphire fade yo. If you want to see the frame I could try and take some flattering pics for you. good luck on the search if you haven't scored yet.

Kirk Pacenti

Pics

yoeddy36 said:
had any luck finding a m/l yo? I have a 97 frame w/ 1 1/8 steerer. great condition. I bought it used that way and haven't built it up yet. still riding my 95 sapphire fade yo. If you want to see the frame I could try and take some flattering pics for you. good luck on the search if you haven't scored yet.

Yes, please send pics! (kirk@bikelugs.com)