• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

[FS] 1985 Fat Chance

Doug Carter

Staff member
Anyone interested in this?

fat_chance_001a.jpg

It's a daily beater with a rattle can paint job, but there is no reason to think that this coould not be restored to original condition. Brooks saddle and everything you see here included... $500 plus shipping to wherever from the Chicago area.

New baby on the way, and no space, time, motivation or anything else to occupy so many different hobbies and interests. I need to conquer my ADD and focus on one thing and ONLY one thing. :(

Everything is for sale that I have remaining for bikes

Doug Carter

Staff member
I guess I should have mentioned that this is an 18" non suspension geometry frame and not rusted out, dented or damaged in any way. Currently set up as a single speed, and ready to ship anywhere.

doug

Jeeves

congrats

Congrats on the new baby, Doug! :)
That fat is tempting me...but I'm interested in seeing what else you have as well.

I wonder how she'd look with fenders... I need a commuter.. .. :)

Doug Carter

Staff member
If there are no takers, I think she'll be heading to eBay this weekend. I'd like to ship this out before the weather changes here in the Midwest too much...

M8

Did you put this on eBay? I've been a bontrager guy for ever and never owned a Fat. I'm thinking I'd like to try one before I become senile! What is the top tube length on this 18? Thank you.

Doug Carter

Staff member
For those who have asked about dimensions of the frame...

Top Tube (C-C): 21.875"
Seat Tube (C-C): 17.625"
Chainstay: 17.25"
Head Tube: 3.25"

RobTu

Anyone interested in this?

It's a daily beater with a rattle can paint job, but there is no reason to think that this coould not be restored to original condition. Brooks saddle and everything you see here included... $500 plus shipping to wherever from the Chicago area.

New baby on the way, and no space, time, motivation or anything else to occupy so many different hobbies and interests. I need to conquer my ADD and focus on one thing and ONLY one thing. :(

Everything is for sale that I have remaining for bikes