• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

RARE YO EDDY MEDIUM FACTORY DISC Frame MINT

chevron

Thought I would offer my 99 Yo eddy Disc Frame Looks like it just came out of a Time Capsule / Frame is Mint inside and out ! Inside the seat tube is just like the day it was made. I actually am having second thoughts about selling it since it would be impossible to find another one ! . I have had it checked by professionals & they concluded its original. Made in NY late 1999.Has a few tiny paint chips ,nothing very noticeable. It's Very likely this is one of the last bikes sold by factory.The serial # is very difficult to read because of the heavy layers of paint.The M size is easily read ,some of the other numbers look like M 0 88. Complete bike $2200 nicely equipped or $1300 Frame only plus shipping. Bike is currently built ,and will not disassemble until after the sale. Please PM me with Questions or offers.

Attachments

• yo1.JPG
    yo1.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 43
  • yo2.JPG
    yo2.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 37
  • yo3.JPG
    yo3.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 40
  • yo 4.JPG
    yo 4.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 41
  • yo5.JPG
    yo5.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 99 yoeddy1.JPG
    99 yoeddy1.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 99 yoeddy2.JPG
    99 yoeddy2.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 99 yoeddy4.JPG
    99 yoeddy4.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

chevron

Original Fat

Its an Original Fat Disc Yo Eddy , they made very few of them in late 1999. It takes 1 1/8 standard headset size .

Spikes

When I found out that Fat City went bust, I emailed Wendyll if she had any Yo's left. She had one Large with disc tabs and canti studs in Hot Lava and a Medium with disc tabs only in yellow. I bought the Large and that is still my main bike. I suspect yours is the other one that was offered to me.

I am interested in your bike, but your asking price is about what the asked new in 99-00. If you are willing to lower the price, please send me a PM! ;)

chevron

The prices that I found , when they were new , are $150-$ 200 more than my listed price. With that being said , IMO do not think you could find another Yo Eddy DISC in the World in comparable MINT condition to this one. Price wise , I will give it some consideration.Thanks Spikes for your offer.

CTYankee

Supply and demand determines the price - not original cost. I sold my Yo - on this forum - for more than I paid when I purchased it new.

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Yeah. These things are pretty subjective/not always predictable. The clearest way to find out would be to drop it on eBay with no reserve.

I don't think it would break $1,000, but you never know! Cool frame in any case, and neat that it was one of the last ones out the door+has factory discs.

AB

Are you the original owner or did you get this bike from PA recently?

Thanks

CTYankee

Don't expect to sell a high end unique frame in a week - unless you under price it. Your frame is certainly unique with a very limited supply. What no one knows is demand - so don't be in a hurry - spring is coming!!!

Place a similar ad on Craigslist and wait. There seems to be a stronger interest in Fats in Europe. Don't forget that this lists only allows access to "For Sale" items by a signed in member - or at least that's how it use to work. If you just purchased this bike from eBay - say so - who really cares and the bike does look good. There will always be naysayers and bottom feeders - that's not your market with this bike.

Good luck.........

fat66

The prices that I found , when they were new , are $150-$ 200 more than my listed price. With that being said , IMO do not think you could find another Yo Eddy DISC in the World in comparable MINT condition to this one. Price wise , I will give it some consideration.Thanks Spikes for your offer.

Chevron, has the frame sold?

chevron

Still Avail - Thanks to all of you , who made offers , I will entertain any offers over $1000 Please PM me privately thanks Ron

Last edited:

chevron

SOLD to tvcreative for $1150 with brakes + ship .Very nice forum member -a pleasure to deal with -thanks Jim

Last edited: