Monster

A nice one in medium and in good condition please (yeah, I'm picky
rolleyes.gif
). Frame'll do!

Cheers

Last edited:

stevek

Fat Chance!!

Wow! Awesome! :) How do you spell somebody whistling in awe!?!?
A little too pricey for me....but what a beauty.
Thanks for that Melvin.

stevek

I've got a Wicked now, but if someone sees this ad and they've got a Yo or Monster in M for sale don't hesitate to get in touch.:D

Ta
S

stevek

Ref: Change in wanted title.

With four bikes and two frames in the garage (one of them being the Wicked that I've just acquired) I can't possibly go for adding a Yo and a Monster to the fleet (can I??) so I'm making the Monster the number one priority. If you want to sell or know of one please let me know. Medium please.

Many thanks
Steve

stevek

Err...thanks for that? Melvin. :D I think I know what you mean though.
Still, people sell for all sorts of reasons, I've got my Wicked now so I'm not in a rush to find another Fat.
Patience....I must..learn...patience!

Cheers!
S
;)

Yo Eddy!

I mean I don't sell. I am a buying type of guy, not a selling type of guy. Sometimes face difficulties in logistics and storage, but one has to make some offers for his hobby...

If I want an eighties FAT I have to save or sell stuff I feel less affection for, like stocks. Much better ROI too ;)

Whenever I spot a M Yo or Monster for sale I will provide you the lead.

stevek

Ah, I see. I do have a certain affection for my bikes....but I'm not entirely sure if I wouldn't sell any of them if the right offer came along. I could never be without a nice bike, and if I sold one it would have to be replaced with another nice bike.

Quite recently an opportunity arose where someone was interested in buying my '96 Merlin Mountain Titanium and at first I thought Ok let's do it, but the more I considered it the less I found myself wanting to sell, so perhaps I'm a buying type of guy too..

I have had modern bikes too (in fact my main bike at the moment is a 2004 Airborne Black Widow) but I do seem more attached to the older bikes.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me Melvin, I appreciate it. :)