• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Fat chance yo eddy 1993 medium

Makaveli™

Fat Chance Yo Eddy 1993 Medium

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:usa: Rare 1993 Team Fat Chance Yo Eddy Mountain Bike £1995

If you know about Chris Chance bikes you will now how rare this bike is and the quality of bike being sold.
This bike was manufactured in the US and they were the experts when it came to lightweight steel frames that last for years.

I have owned this bike from new. It's in excellent condition and only done approx 700 miles as shown on Cat Eye cordless computer that will be included in the sale
The Bike has not been used for a few years now and has been stored indoors all it life. Only used in dry weather, hence the excellent condition.

It has always been well maintained by myself - I used to manage a mountain bike shop when I purchased years ago.
The only reason for selling is that I need the finance to help build another bike I have purchased.

As the bike has not been used for a few years, I have just fully serviced and cleaned it, and it's ready to go, it rides like a brand new bike.

The bike has never been resprayed and still has the original paint from new. There are a few minor chips on the paint but nothing major.
The bike has no major scratches or dents.

The overall condition of the bike is excellent for the year and I would give it a 9 out of 10 for condition as shown in the photos on eBay.

SPARES INCLUDED

4 NEW SHIMANO CERAMIC XTR V-BRAKES PADS / SPLINE DRIVE NIPPLES / SPLINE DRIVE SHOP TOOL / ROCK SHOX JUDY OWNERS MANUAL / CATEYE COMPUTER INSTRUCTIONS / RINGLE BUBBA INSTRUCTIONS.

PART EXCHANGE

I may be willing to part-ex + cash against another lower value bike or frame, Let me know if you want to consider this option and what bike or frame you have.

SHIPPING

May be willing to deliver for a fee in the UK or arrange a courier at an agreed price.
Also may be willing to ship abroad at an agreed cost, you will need to allow for full insurance for any courier costs.

ADVERTISED ON EBAY LINK BELOW

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261287602258&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

:usa: Yo Eddy Team Fat Chance

Year - 1993 …..…………………………………………………………............... Frame size - Medium

Cables - Shimano XTR ………. ……………………………………….............Frame - True Temper Steel

Forks - Rock Shox - Judy SL …………………………………………...........Headset - Chris King

Rear Derailleur - Shimano XTR ………………………………………......... Shifters - Shimano XTR

Front Derailleur - Shimano XTR ………………………………………........ Bottom Bracket- Shimano XTR

Front / Rear Hubs - Ringlé …………………………………………….......... Bars - TITEC - Titanium

Skewers - Titanium Ringlé Skewers …………………………………........Seat Post - Ringlé Moby

Spokes - DT Tapered Spokes ………………………………………............Saddle - Selle italia K-1 FEC Alloy

Nipples : Spline drive …………………………………………………............. Colour - Kandy Wild Cherry

Brakes - Shimano XTR V Brakes with ceramic pads …………….... Frame No - 498Y3M

Rims - MAVIC 217 S.U.P. CD CERAMIC …………………………..........Tyres - Bontrager Jones 2.0

Pedals - Standard Alloy ………………………………………………..............Chain - Shimano XT

Stem - Ringlé …………………………………Brake Levers / Shifter - Shimano XTR Levers with Rapid Fire

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.