• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Wicked fork for trade or sale

Jcassano

Wicked fork for trade or sale ****SOLD****

*****SOLD*****

I purchased a wicked fork from another member that is too small for my restoration. The steerer tube is 4 15/16" long with 1 1/2" of threads. The fork came off an 18" Wicked and is about 1" to short for my bike. If anyone is interested in trading that would be great. Only original wicked fork wanted. Send me a pm if you can help. I would also sell the fork for $100. Here are details from the original seller about the fork.

"It has one spot of rust from where the paint chipped and I also chipped the paint on the fork with a crown race removal tool that slipped. There is a super tiny ding in the steel right at the edge where the crown race is installed that is absolutely minimal and when the fork is sandblasted and repainted, I know it would be completely gone. I sanded the powder coating off in this area so it's completely visible. It would in no way affect installing a headset and other than that, this fork basically spent it's life being used on a glorified cruiser. I'm completely overblowing my disclosure of it but I only feel comfortable selling things without any surprises."

Attachments

• IMG_5050.jpg
    IMG_5050.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5051.jpg
    IMG_5051.jpg
    490 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5054.jpg
    IMG_5054.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5057.jpg
    IMG_5057.jpg