• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1991 wicked fat chance 19"

a.spl

wickedfatchance.jpg

the frame was powdercoated black by the previous owner & is ready for a new coating. the paint has several blisters which indicates surface rust. There is a small dent in the top tube just in front of the seat tube (exactly where the seatclamp quick release lever sits) it is about half the size of a dime as well as one little ding right where the drive side crankset would come in contact with the chainstay (bought it this way). serial # is 175W19. Top Tube length is 22-5/8". Seat tube is 19". its currently is on a generic performance forte saddle and city tires. picked this up on ebay about a month ago rode it and it feels too big so i want to size down to a 17" bike.

besides the fresh tune up, new bottom bracket bearings were just installed, headset freshly repacked, new shifter cables and housings were just installed.

currently on:
shimano deore xt (7 speed) thumb shifters
shimano deore xt triple cranks in 175mm
shimano deore xt front and rear derailleurs
shimano deore xt headset
shimano deore xt pedals w/ specialized toe clips and nylon straps
shimano deore xt v brakes w/ avid speed levers
shimano deore xt hubs laced to mavic m321 rims w/ 7spd shimano cassette and currently on forte 26x1.5 road slicks
specialized seatpost w/ a forte comfort saddle
Answer Taperlite handlebars with a generic steel stem in 130mm.

Also comes with a spare complete set of shimano cantilever brakes, a spare set of shimano shifter/brake levers, a pair of Chromolly Onza Bar Ends and steel risers.

picked it up on ebay from a fellow fatcog member for 300 shipped. i would rather pass it along to someone else on the boards. so im biting my shipping fees and passing the deal on to you guys. $300 SHIPPED. reply here or for a faster response feel free to email me at ep3licious@yahoo.com

Last edited: