• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Independent Fabrications Crown Jewel

lucifer

I may be oversimplifying my life but that's never a bad thing so I guess my IF crown jewel is up for grabs. It's a 1998 model. Made from reynolds 853. It has the nice compliant chainstays and the matching IF steel fork. The frame has the typical scratches but nothing you would notice from 3 feet away. The team paint job is still shiny.

The bike has a 56 cm frame with a 57cm top tube.

Build is sensible but not fancy. Drivetrain is 105/Ultegra (shifters and rear d are ultegra) Wheels are Mavic open pros with shimano hubs and michelin tires.
Headset is chris king.
Stem and bar are salsa.
Thomson post, selle italia max flite saddle.

Everything works and is in very good condition, definitely a rider though, its too fast to be a garage queen.

Asking $1250 which is what I paid for it before the upgrades I did. If someone buys it in the next few days I will split the shipping costs with them(lower 48 only).

Attachments

• IFRT.jpg
    IFRT.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IFLF.jpg
    IFLF.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IFFT.jpg
    IFFT.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

lucifer

As far as trades go I would be interested in trading for a modern high end compact ti road or cross frame of similar size, a new campy grouppo, or other high quality steel bikes etc.

lucifer

This is definitely for sale now. I found something more suitable for my needs (less racy more randonneur)

lanpope

Are the headset and fork threaded? Can't quite tell from the pics?

What is the headtube length?

I have a Club Racer and they are great riding bikes. Would like to add a Crown Jewel.

LP

lucifer

Are the headset and fork threaded? Can't quite tell from the pics?

What is the headtube length?

I have a Club Racer and they are great riding bikes. Would like to add a Crown Jewel.

LP

Yes they are a standard 1" threaded configuration with a salsa quill stem.
I can get you the headtube measurement when I get home.

lucifer

Could really use to sell this bike as I now have a heat pump that needs to be replaced. Someone make me an offer!