12-12-12

I-ROBOT

Hey Gang
I will be 55 on 12-12-12
Was just thinking about how my ex-wife threw a surprise 30th birthday party for me and Chris and Wendyll showed up along with a bunch of the kids from the shop. My sisters hired a belly dancer to perform and she was awesome! I was completely shocked.
Hard to believe almost 25 years have passed since.
Best wishes to all for a joyous holiday season (whatever you celebrate)
Fats Forever!!
Scott

colker

Hey Gang
I will be 55 on 12-12-12
Was just thinking about how my ex-wife threw a surprise 30th birthday party for me and Chris and Wendyll showed up along with a bunch of the kids from the shop. My sisters hired a belly dancer to perform and she was awesome! I was completely shocked.
Hard to believe almost 25 years have passed since.
Best wishes to all for a joyous holiday season (whatever you celebrate)
Fats Forever!!
Scott

Happy B!!

troda

Happy Bday. Tell you're sis to make sure she doesnt get the same dancer. It might not be pretty.
Tom

Syborg

Also from me all the best on your birthday and continue health and enjoyment of life. I hope you get to your 55th Birthday again a belly dancer

Greetings from the snowy Germany - Helmut

fat-tony

Staff member
12.12.12 :) The there's only one, celebrate it properly...

All the best and happy birthday.

Scott: You get two chances to do it up right. At 12:12 AM and 12:12 PM. Cheers and HB to you! You come in town again we'll go grab a burger. :cool:

I-ROBOT

Thanks for all the kind wishes from everyone

Tony - miss you buddy - can't wait to get back to AL someday - thinking about the spring race at Talladega next year

Still amazes me that the passion you all have for the bikes we made in that cramped little dump of a shop in a sleazy Boston suburb (ironically, my daughter lives there now - go figure)

Thanks again
Scott