Early Yo Fork Decals ?

WD Pro

Hi,

Has anyone got (or could take) a good quality image of the fork decal from near the dropout ?

Sizes would be really appreciated to ... :cool:

Many thanks,

WD :D

Stingercut

Help needed here guys...we need to get some fresh fork decals made. Once they are vectorised we can all get them again ;)

Did a straw pole of random builds. Seems less than 15% of bikes have original OEM forks, most are aftermarket repros, so maybe these decals are quite hard to comeby...

Last edited:

Jeeves

I have one that I could photo and measure - just going to be out of town this week. If you haven't gotten a response by the end of the week, I'll get you what you need.

best,
-Raj

Retro Dude

I'll get some pictures and measurements Tuesday or wednesday (currently on vacation). I have one on my 1998 Ti Fat and an early one - 405 a to c with campy dropouts.

WD Pro

Hi,

Thanks for that gents :beer:

A good search has revealed these pictures :

If yours are identical, then I don’t think we need another photo – just the dimensions would be great :cool:

Would it be possible to give us two sets of dimensions ? i.e. the dimensions of the rectangular printed outline and the total overall dimensions for the clear decal backing ?

I guess the width might be tricky to measure as its wrapped around the fork ? A piece of paper wrapped around it, marked, lay flat and then measured should give us an accurate ‘flat’ dimension for the printers.

Many thanks for helping with this :D

WD Pro

Thank you very much :cool:

Was it one decal per leg or one per fork (if so was it always on the crank side) ?

Cheers,

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
And for what it is worth, that was the first thing I pulled off my '91 Yo when I bought it new. Like it was the plastic film on a remote control for your tv :)