• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1990 Yo Eddy Medium

$600+ shipping (I will professionally box the frame and parts)
<sp>
1990 Fat Chance Yo Eddy size medium, serial number 016Z07. Wheels not included. Includes frame, Rockshox Judy with 1" threaded steerer tube, lightweight alluminum handlebars all professionally stripped and powedercoated RAL 6027 by MAAS Tech Powdercoating (Maas tech used to powder all of the Rockshox when they were US built). The bike has not been re-build since powdercoated. I will re-assemble the Judy fork & also include a 29.4, 350mm Zoom seat post (as seen in last picture).

The top pictures are of the bike now. Scroll down to see the bike in it's previous original paint. The only reason I am selling is because I bought a M/L Yo Eddy which is a much better fit for me (I am 6'2"). The frame is in very good condition with no rust! A small amount of chain suck is noticable under the powedercoat on the chain stay but it's not too bad.
<sp>

IMG00115-20110726-1212.jpg

IMG00116-20110726-1212.jpg

P1010492.jpg

P1010489.jpg

IMG00119-20110726-1213.jpg

P1010490.jpg

Last edited:

vintagerider

Buyers requirement

Sweet Bike. That must be tough to part with a project like that....

You should make a conditon of your sale be that the Buyer MUST create a new thread photo documenting the step by step completion of the build.

That would be cool.:cool:

What RAL code colour is this?
RAL 6027. I like it too! Maas tech is a really nice facility about an hour East of San Francisco. A little piece of trivia is they used to have the contract to do all of Rockshox forks when they were US built. Maas tech has each color on display on a beer can. When I brought the RAL 6027 out into the sunlight I knew it was what I wanted! Looks even better in person. J