Wanted: Yo Eddy L or XL

orange71

I was gutted to miss out on this one, so am looking for similar - what you got?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....7309&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Watching

9b17_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IF52

I missed that one by something like $130.00. I was the high bid for almost the entire auction but just couldn't bring myself to bid anymore for fear my wife would break her boot off in my arse.

IF52

Yeah, I was too, sort of. I really, really want to track down a nice XL or L Yo, but with 9 bikes in the basement already, my wife would kill me if another showed up. I was bidding on that blue size L Yo that was on the bay this weekend too, but the zero seller feedback had me spooked a bit.

I guess I need to figure out what I am willing to part with so I can bid in earnest on the next L or XL that comes up.

And you flippers and collectors who are bidding on bikes that you know won't fit you, KNOCK IT OFF!

IF52

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.