My Collection

jbrannsten

Staff member
OK, here is my collection. Only two bikes missing: My '94 Yo in s/m that is currently in paint at Chris Igleheart and my wife's De Kerf Generation.

Here is a brief story of the bikes:

- 1994 Somerville Ti Fat in M
Got it from a guy in Sweden. Stolen from him but recovered two years later. Unfortunatly the thieves had removed the decals and the serial number. I got new decals from Chris F. and put them on this weekend

- 1991 Somerville Monster in S
Got it from a guy in Switzerland a few years back and got a hold of the original Tange Struts a year later. Got new decals for it (with the Frankenstein on the head tube) and it is due for resoration some time during the fall

- 1993 Somerville Yo in S/M
Got it from a friend this Saturday. Read the story and more detailed pics here

- 1992 Somerville Yo in M
Got it for my 30th birthday three years ago from my wife. Bought from a guy in the UK

- 1997 Klein Quantum Pro 54 cm
Got two years back from Spain

- 1997 Klein Quantum Pro Frame 57 cm
Got it from a friend last Saturday

Enjoy

Jon

Attachments

• IMG_2997.jpg
    IMG_2997.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3009.jpg
    IMG_3009.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3018.jpg
    IMG_3018.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 52

colker

OK, here is my collection. Only two bikes missing: My '94 Yo in s/m that is currently in paint at Chris Igleheart and my wife's De Kerf Generation.

Here is a brief story of the bikes:

- 1994 Somerville Ti Fat in M
Got it from a guy in Sweden. Stolen from him but recovered two years later. Unfortunatly the thieves had removed the decals and the serial number. I got new decals from Chris F. and put them on this weekend

- 1991 Somerville Monster in S
Got it from a guy in Switzerland a few years back and got a hold of the original Tange Struts a year later. Got new decals for it (with the Frankenstein on the head tube) and it is due for resoration some time during the fall

- 1993 Somerville Yo in S/M
Got it from a friend this Saturday. Read the story and more detailed pics here

- 1992 Somerville Yo in M
Got it for my 30th birthday three years ago from my wife. Bought from a guy in the UK

- 1997 Klein Quantum Pro 54 cm
Got two years back from Spain

- 1997 Klein Quantum Pro Frame 57 cm
Got it from a friend last Saturday

Enjoy

Jon

my size is a small medium. i have been looking for a loooong time for the right size YO. i already have a wicked.
if you ever decide to sell it, please PM me.

DC

My question is:
Do the steel bikes pick on the Kleins when you are not around?

That is certainly a sweet pile of bikes you have there!
DC

Those are all KILLER bikes! I want the fat ti;) Love the Quantums! I also have a 54cm Quantum Pro in Erie Desert paint with matching MC2 stem. Great Collection.

jbrannsten

Staff member
My question is:
Do the steel bikes pick on the Kleins when you are not around?

That is certainly a sweet pile of bikes you have there!
DC

Thanks. Not sure if the steel bikes pick on the Kleins but the steel forks do pick on the Bobmer on my Ti. I need to get a BOI for that one.

BTW: Another frame is on it's way: a '97 Bro Eddy:D To be continued