Fat Chance Decals?

BillyD

I have heard another shady story about her, that i wont go into. When it comes to money with her beware.

yo' djblu

i am going to go the route of IF. I sent another email with no resopnce. I got 2 sets from her last year when I got a yo for my wife and she sent them but I did pay via my cc. This time a check. Oh well it was only 25 bucks. I will let u all know what IF says.

BobM

Did the checks you sent in actually get cashed?
I sent $35 a few weeks ago & an email and also have had no response, but at least the check has not been cashed.
Maybe she's on expedition in Nepal? If not I suppose it may just be the final implosion of the last remnants of Fat City.
Bob

fat-tony

Staff member
decals

I thought I was doing her a favor by not sending a personal check, so that she wouldn't have to wait for it to clear, so I mailed her a US Postal money order. Looking back, I guess I should have gone the route of the personal check so that I would at least know if it was cashed or not.

fat-tony

Staff member
it seems that others here on this board have sent email request to her regarding the decals and get a responce back in 2 hours stating how to send payment, but I and others are still waiting for their actual shipment. I guess she is not in Nepal. How disappointing.

yo' djblu

and so it goes! Its my BIRFDAY!

not only did i get my sl500 i wanted but the damn decals came today!! WOOOO HOO!!!!!

THERE is a note that says she went into teh hospital on sept 7th and just getting back to 100% if that helps anyone.

fat-tony

Staff member
decals

yo' djblu said:
and so it goes! Its my BIRFDAY!

not only did i get my sl500 i wanted but the damn decals came today!! WOOOO HOO!!!!!

THERE is a note that says she went into teh hospital on sept 7th and just getting back to 100% if that helps anyone.

Today I just recieved the "toothpik" and "seat gasket", but no decals. Hopefully they are close behind. Hope everything is alright with her.

yo' djblu, just curious, which color decals did you ordered?

yo' djblu

i had a set of the black fill and a set of silver fill so I got a set of yellow fill. Dont know what I will use yet. I am leaning towards the yellow fill i had a teal yo from 93 and it had yello fill on it AND the sl500 i got is black :)

yo' djblu

i will never know.. The fats are only going to be carried on the volvo. BUT i am looking into a HUGE yo eddy decal in white for the back window!!!

fat-tony

Staff member
apology

I received the rest of my order, the decals, today from Wendyll with a note:

Hello,
Please forgive my extreme delay in processing your order. I went into the hospital for surgery on Sept 7 and am just now getting back to 100%.

Wendyll

Boy do I feel like a smuck! Sorry for causing a ruckuss here and to Wendyll !

MikeyNYC

Decals from Wendyll

Sorry you guys were stewing and Harshing on Wendyll for so long about your decals, I actually knew that she was not able to send out your orders but I couldn't post here because I had the "cookie" settings all messed up on my computer and couldn't log-In forEver!
...Bottom-line, Wendyll is a good old soul and would not screw anyone over-in fact she's probably been screwed over by way too many in the MTB industry because she's so nice and her vibe is what we all still Love about that which was Fat City Cycles, anyway she is getting back to her chipper self and all of you "cry babies" ;) will probably get your decals in due time and can go on with your projects and maybe it'll make some people think that "Hmm, perhaps someone's health and well being has to come before my hobby of restoring a bicycle with proper decals..."

Peace-Out Fat COGS!

Michael-NYC

Spikes

Does she have decals for the different models or just a generic one in three colours? And do they come with the flag and the "Chris Chance" signature too?

fat-tony

Staff member
decals

Spikes said:
Does she have decals for the different models or just a generic one in three colours? And do they come with the flag and the "Chris Chance" signature too?

They come with the Mass. motto flag (if your frame was fab'd there) and the Chris Chance signature.

Someone else will have to comment on the different model question because I do not know.

tag

hello, i am new here .

is it possibale to decals for my buckshaver whitout the
serialnumber.
i can"t read it anymore is under coat of fresh paint.

Yo Eddy!

Hi Tag, welcome!

Can't help you on your decal question. Maybe you should contact Wendyll and work it out with her.

Show us some pics of your Buck when done.

scarrylarry

As you can see I am in need of decals for my fat ti?
Is the adress for Wendyl a good adress?
I can use all the help I can get
Thanx Larry

Attachments

• 100_0363.JPG
    100_0363.JPG
    444.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 100_0385.JPG
    100_0385.JPG
    349.5 KB · Views: 24