Fat City Race Kit And Merchandise

WD Pro

I thought I would start a thread about what Fat City race kit and merchandise was around BITD.

I have collected a few bits of kit :D Out of the things I have, I think these are in date order (please correct me if I a wrong) :

My favourite :

I think this one was UK only ? :

I have also seen :

• Plasters.
• Grease.
• Baseball hats.
• Cycling hats.
• T Shirts (not the relaunch versions).
• Water bottles (but I think they were reproductions).

Every time I have seen the above they have been (very) expensive ...

Anyone got anymore pictures ? :D

Anyone got any other kit ? :D

WD :D

Stingercut

:eek: OMG WD....amazing collection !

Il see you and raise you some Yo Eddy bar ends, gratis courtesy of Zonq :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 49

WD Pro

There cool ! :cool:

The only way I would use those though would be in extensions so at least the would be protected from day to day knocks :D

DocChill

FAT merchandise-items...

Hi FATcogs,

a really cool thread-idea :)! Enclosed you'll find my FAT CITY/CHANCE collection - I'm sure, you will know the most of these merchandise-items:

large_FatChanceShirt2.JPG

large_FatCityCyclesCycling-Team-Shirt2.JPG

large_FatCityCyclesFat-C_O_G_S_-Shirt2.JPG

large_30YearsofFATSleevesinBlackLightBlue4.JPG

large_30YearsofFATSleevesinBlackLightBlue2.JPG

1818220-yhd3fxt9h5ws-fatcitycyclesteam_jersey901-large.jpg

1737584-lvju00ordwaq-fatcitycyclesteam_jersey951-large.jpg

large_FatCityCyclesJerseybyBeenBag1.JPG

1852754-1iafhvelr4jv-fatchancetitaniumno_099t3m42-large.jpg

There is a limit to 12 images - here you can have a look at my complete collection. I really love these items - they belong to FAT CHANCE as butter to bread ;)!

Cheers,
Daniel

DocChill

I always thought, that these two belong together:

large_FatChanceTeam-Jersey923.jpg

1763005-1pepknjwe5sn-fatcitycyclesteam_gloves93-large.jpg

Isn't that correct?! Whatever, I love them too ;)!

Cheers,
Daniel

WD Pro

Cool ! I really like the second T :cool:

I had forgotten about the frisbe's, I had seen a few of those go through eBay. Am I dreaming that they change colour in sunlight ? Is that the same one indoors and out ? :D

Stingercut

Amaaaazing collection Daniel !!! I only have one FC Lycra Jersey left, all my original T shirts got eaten by moths :( I just missed out on a Frisbee last weekend too, as I was stuck in traffic with no connection. At least I have one of those cool baseball caps :beer:

Scottp

I just received 2 t-shirts and a jersey as part of my Kickstarter support. I like the new jersey and had to laugh a little since the manufacturer is Sommerville Sports. Cannot take Sommerville out of the Fat... ;)

DocChill

FCC-Cap...

@WD Pro: Yes, you're right - the frisbee is changing the colour from milky-transparent to hot pink in the sun. I didn't know it, until I saw it live... ;).

@Stingercut: Great that you like my small FCC-Collection :beer:. I don't know exactly why, but FCC-items are always releasing my "must-have-feelings" ;)! And we like to see pictures of your cap - is it the same version as my one or the other one from the middle of the 90s (which I like a bit more than my one!)?

I thought about this one (@nightstorm95 - I hope it was ok to show your picture):
1831929-xqmiedepviny-tauschparts1-large.jpg

@Scottp: Please post some pictures - my $250-rewards are on the way too. But it takes time from Sausalito to Germany... *sob* ;).

Cheers,
Daniel

Stingercut

Yeah...I get the same feeling Daniel lol. I guess it brings back happy associated memories from youth. My cap looks the same as yours. I had two other FCC cap types many years ago but they have long since disintegrated. I used to go out clubbing wearing FCC T shirts and Campagnolo T shirts. The Yo Eddy logo seemed to get the ladies attention during raves lol

Keep taking the lipo tablets ;)

rick

Fat stuff....

does anyone else have the Fat City skin suit or the baby jumper? Probably some of the more unusual stuff that I have I think.........................

DocChill

Does anyone else have the Fat City skin suit or the baby jumper? Probably some of the more unusual stuff that I have I think...
Absolutely... I saw them on eBay last year, but I was too slow :rolleyes:! It would be great to see pics of your rare FCC stuff :)!

Cheers,
Daniel

rick

Fat City stuff

I actually bought mine many years ago, have not added to the collection recently......

mtbspirk

I just received 2 t-shirts and a jersey as part of my Kickstarter support. I like the new jersey and had to laugh a little since the manufacturer is Sommerville Sports. Cannot take Sommerville out of the Fat... ;)

I got my t-shirts and jersey last week, too. (Finally!)

On another note, I still have my gray Fat COGS t-shirt like the one pictured above, I got it before Fat City closed its doors originally. Still no moth holes after all these years.

DocChill

Hi FATfans,

recently the postman rang twice to bring this:

1882856-w1xphnlr59mz-fatcitycyclesyogloveswithstickydotsyocollarkidsshirt1-large.jpg

1882857-oi78ccup91o5-fatcitycyclesyogloveswithstickydotsyocollarkidsshirt2-large.jpg

1882864-zggz6bmy8vka-fatcitycyclesteam_jersey93longsleve1-large.jpg

The white kids-shirt has been sent by Mrs. Wendyll B. - I couldn't withstand to buy it... ;)! I must be crazy... :beer:!

Cheers,
Daniel