Back Online

John

Administrator
Staff member
All,

server move now mostly complete - hopefully the site is now back up and running.

Currently sorting out a few last details. Any issues, please post up here.

Cheers

John (formerly Rutteger) :)

theredchili

Hi John,

I know its early days, but Ive noticed the pictures I've attached in my posts are not working, though other peoples are .

probably a simple explaination !

John

Administrator
Staff member
That has been noted. Just need Doug to transfer the images over from the old server.

Doug Carter

Staff member
We'll get those back soon. It was an oversight on my part, but they should be back up and running shortly. We should have all of the original graphics and buttons fixed, too... :)

John

Administrator
Staff member
We'll get those back soon. It was an oversight on my part, but they should be back up and running shortly. We should have all of the original graphics and buttons fixed, too... :)

Cool and no worries. Assume you got my email OK?

Are there issues with buttons and graphics post transfer?

Doug Carter

Staff member
Yeah, the old buttons and many of the smileys are MIA. Might need to re-install the graphics and point to them again in the CP. Should be a simple fix...

John

Administrator
Staff member
Good point. See some of the icons and smilies have reverted to default. Hopefully fixed most of these. :thup::plane::ambulance:

tvcreative

response

all of the files (jpgs) i am trying to upload are less than 450k each. I am using a MAC, with both Safari and FireFox. Tried both browsers uploading in the forum as manage attachments, choose etc. Also tried inserting from paperclip thing

Everything I have done, (including the size of the files) used to work in the old site

FYI the files uploaded on your retrobike site with no isssues

Can someone else out there (mac user) other than the administrator try to upload a pix or two as an outside test?

thanks

Jim

John

Administrator
Staff member
A little stumped on this attachment issue currently. Setup a test (non-admin) account earlier and was able to attach images without issue. Some users are not having any problems as can be seen here > http://www.fatcogs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17590#post17590 . Also can see no issues

Do you see any error at all when the image attach fails? Does it time out? 404 error? Screenshot would be good. In the meantime can I suggest you clear cookies and cache, restart browser and Mac/PC. Also be useful if you could try from another machine.

tvcreative

I have screen grabs

John

I have screen grabs please send me your email address

I have done what you requested in your previous post as far as clear cache, history, restart browser and go to another brand new mac book pro in my house

Nothing worked in two different browsers SAFARI and FIREFOX on two different machings

All file sizes are under 400K

thanks

Jim

IF52

Also cannot upload using Window 7 and IE9. Get and error on the 'Manage Attachments' popup that says 'Upload of file failed' when I attempt to attach a file. Well under the size limit .jpg

Clearing cookies does not help

Syborg

All systems are stable and without problems! It all works. Good work men! I wish the server move in my company would have worked just as well.

Keep it up guys! Greetings Helmut

tvcreative

Can you set up like retrobike?

this is still not functional...it sounds like most people with issues live in the states...

I am using AT&T with a High Speed set up.

singlecross

this is still not functional...it sounds like most people with issues live in the states...

I have the same symptoms and results as tvcreative and IF52... reset everything on my Mac like tvcreative and same error message as IF52. I can upload to an album and post the link to the photo in my for sale post in the classifieds. Thanks for all your work... it is appreciated.

singlecross

IF52

There's always img code I guess ;)

img033.jpg