Fat bottles anyone?

Spikes

There have been several bottles with Fat Chance graphics over the years. Neon yellow, pink and white. I would really like to have some reproductions made, but really don't know where to start. Maybe we could have a batch printed somewhere.
First I would like to know if anyone knows a place in Europe or the UK to where this can be done. Secondly and most important, we need some example of the graphics used. If anyone could post examples it would be much appreciated and we can see where this will lead us.

Jeeves

I had a clear one (cloudy, natural plastic color - not white). Will have to look in the bins to see if it's still around. Will post if I have it.
-Raj

Syborg

bottles

I have a clear one. I'll post it this weekend. I'm also interested in some reproductions.

Greetings Helmut

gump

I found a couple of places in UK who can print to order before, just need to watch the min order qty..

Spikes

OK, thanks for the replies! I am looking forward to seeing those graphics. By the way, is there a way to copy the graphics from a bottle onto a flat surface?

tvcreative

clean graphics?

Spikes...

if you can find clean graphics I can create you - artwork for a bottle design...I am a designer.

thanks

Jim

theredchili

bottle

I would be interested in a couple if you get them made.
Annoyingly I had one back in the day,in yellow, very cool

Syborg

Fat Bottles

Hi Spikes,

drop me a line for your mail adress

picture.php

Greetings Helmut

yo' djblu

guess i better show mine.
Sorry for the delay.

Mine is a bit beat up.

Attachments

• IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1566.jpg
    IMG_1566.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1567.jpg
    IMG_1567.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1568.jpg
    IMG_1568.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1565.jpg
    IMG_1565.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 8

Spikes

This would be very easy to redo in illustrator.

Cool anyone with the experience in illustrator to merge the se pictures into a (vector) file? It needs to be 100mm x 235,5mm. Than I can get things started!

Last edited:

yo' djblu

i can get to it ina week unless someone else can do it quicker~

Might even be cool to just wrap velum around the bottle get a nice fat marker to match the line and redraw it then scan it so u get the tru rough hand drawn line that is evident in the art

Spikes

A week would be just fine.... In the meantime I have contacted the printers. My question would be:
1. 500ml or 750ml bottles?
2. white, clear or yellow?

My suggestion would be to make white 500ml bottles as they will match practically any bike.

tvcreative

I would go 500 clear....It will match everything, and I think you will be able to get better choices in bottle stock....

Also, I second the wrap it in Velum concept mentioned above, only because it would be guess work trying to get the hand drawn lines to match perfectly - based on a photo shot in 3D space.

Question: are we trying to match old exactly?

or should you consider creating something new - with a new interp on a well known graphic style, using the same type of messages and imagery found in the sales collateral?

something to think about...perhaps.

Either way I am in for 6 if you get em made....

thanks for doing this, and if your other artist gets tied up - i can help too....

Jim

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
I'd certainly buy some.

500ml is fine. And I think clear or clear yellow is nice---helps us remember to clean our bottles~! (that said, I'd take a few in whatever color)