Fat Chance Tattoos

Doug Carter

Staff member
Back in the early 90s, I was about 3 minutes from getting Yo Eddy tattooed on my calf, but chickened out at the last minute. I have been thinking about those days lately, and still think it would have been a cool tattoo, even now.

Does anyone have any Fat Chance tattoos that they would care to share with the rest of us?

:cool:

Kirk Pacenti

Back in the early 90s, I was about 3 minutes from getting Yo Eddy tattooed on my calf, but chickened out at the last minute. I have been thinking about those days lately, and still think it would have been a cool tattoo, even now.

Does anyone have any Fat Chance tattoos that they would care to share with the rest of us?

:cool:

I have a few tattoos, but no FCC logos. But I did name my first born son Chance... does that count for anything? :) Cheers, KP

Last edited:

IF52

Closest thing to a logo of any kind that I have is the ibis from the back of an Irish 2 pense on my left deltoid.

Jeeves

Wasn't there a Yo Eddy tattoo featured in one of the fat chance catalogues? There's probably a pic of that floating around somewhere.

Sorry to be of so little help - the closest I came was a yo eddy band-aid (I got a free pack and some stickers when I went to visit the factory in Somerville back in the day.)

-Raj

ByStickel

I still have an unused Yo Eddy temporary tattoo. Geeze, I probably got that around '95 and it's just been sitting in my sticker collection.

Kevin Grady

Sticker Tattos

Has anyone reproduced the Yo Eddy tatto in a sticker? Would love to throw one on my Igleheart just for kicks.

Kevin

Dr S

I have a scar on the back of my ankle from the chainring of my Wicked. Not quite a tattoo but a permament reminder of my favourite ride:D

I named my first born after my favourite race car- Lola.

billyb

I have Yo eddy on my left ankle right above where a cycling sock stops! I still get quite a few remarks on it

cbashaw

I know this is an old thread but I just got one on my left calf this weekend. I was planning to get it colored in later on but I like it the way it is so I'm probably going to leave it alone.
29005_10150180253110529_611590528_12161586_5047211_s.jpg

I-ROBOT

Hi Gang
No personal tattoos but I have a couple of the temporaries still kickin around. I named my son Eddie. I wanted to go with Eddy (for both Yo and Merckx) but his mother nixed that so we went with Edward.

Enjoy the spring
Scott