• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Fat's for Sale (soon)

fat66

I am going to begin the process of selling of some of my FC's and maybe an old Ritchey Timber Comp. I will post some photos on FC's first then it's off to EBay most likely. Mikey NYC did post some rough photos for me back in the Spring, they should still be on this website,,,,,,,,,,,,PM if you have questions, the final bike list will be dialed in this week........framesets or complete bikes offred.
thanks
mark g

fat-tony

Staff member
I am going to begin the process of selling of some of my FC's and maybe an old Ritchey Timber Comp. I will post some photos on FC's first then it's off to EBay most likely. Mikey NYC did post some rough photos for me back in the Spring, they should still be on this website,,,,,,,,,,,,PM if you have questions, the final bike list will be dialed in this week........framesets or complete bikes offred.
thanks
mark g

I sent you a PM and email. I am looking for a threaded bottom bracket medium Yo Somerville frame. What you got?

Ti Fat?

thanks
mark g

And I'm looking for a wishboned Ti (frameset), just in case you were on the fence about it...

:)

P