• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Slim Chance

Doug Carter

Staff member
I'm going to have to start charging you a commission. :confused::cool:

Yeah, except I found this one yesterday morning on a CraigsList hunt. :D If you charge a fee, can I blame you for the last one from Alaska? :D :redface:

Found something else, too, while I was at it... :D :D :D

kokies

red and go boing now on ebay for more money.

Doug i hope you are not talking about that yo from denver. looked very rusted from the pics he sent me yesterday. plus a mass and NY sticker. Whadupwidat?

Attachments

• IMG00171.jpg
    IMG00171.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 29

I-ROBOT

There was a large amount of unfinished inventory that was transferred from Somerville to New York after the business sale was completed.
It is very possible that several Yo Eddy frames (maybe as many as 100) were tacked or welded or finished but not painted in Somerville and then went to New York where they were painted and sold. The same would be true of Wickeds, Slims, Bucks and maybe a handful of Shock-a-billys, and possibly a couple of Ti frames that were in progress when the doors closed.
I don't know if they put both decals on any frames that were started in Somerville and then finished and sold from New York. Needless to say, I didn't really have much interest in what they did after Somerville closed.
Scott "I-Robot" Bengtson
Fat City Somerville chief welder

Doug Carter

Staff member
red and go boing now on ebay for more money.

Doug i hope you are not talking about that yo from denver. looked very rusted from the pics he sent me yesterday. plus a mass and NY sticker. Whadupwidat?

That's the one. There is no rust on it anywhere (he sent me better photos not taken with a cell phone). It was a rattle can job he did on a primer, which is why it's all chipped. The decals are post-factory replacements.

We'll see if he comes through. It's pretty cheap and need of a new home.