Fat Chance Decals?

yo' djblu

okay I have Finally gotten SOME of the decals on my Yo Eddy! I will have Pics soon. One thing though, I have ordered 3 sets of stickers from Yobetty and I have to say Maybe these stickers are SO old that they wont release properly from the backing when soaked in water. I let one sticker sit in the water for 2 hours and it would not let go of the backing. I had to VERY gingerly slip an exacto blade under each part and manually release each part from the backing. A bit of a pain seeing when u get most of them off then they start to float around a bit. So just be careful when any on u use these stickers as they take some real TLC when doing the application. One more side to go and I will have my stickers on!!! I am thankful for all the years of cutting pasting in my design job I have become deft with some knife skills :)

al brown

scarrylarry said:
As you can see I am in need of decals for my fat ti?
Is the adress for Wendyl a good adress?
I can use all the help I can get
Thanx Larry

Hi Larry,
The addy for wendyll is fine. It worked for me, but be patient. I think she's pretty cool putting up with allsorts of requests and stuff. My decals arrived with (about 4 weeks to Australia) and she had been in hospital too. She answered a few bike/frame queries too. Yeah....she's cool.

Al

henk19

I ordered my decals four months ago and still no reply nothing. Do not rely on wendyll get some one else to make them, they will hold up better anyway, not as old.

scarrylarry

thx al i will send off my moneys and a my serial number and take my frame to the bead blaster
cool.gif

Spikes

Three months waiting? That's a long time! I am waiting for 4 weeks now, but I'd really like to find my decals in the mailbox!

stevek

5 weeks waiting now, but I've been told by a friend to be patient, she's a busy lady!
Can't lacquer the bike until the decals are fitted, can't build the bike 'till the lacquer's gone hard! :(