• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1995 Yo eddy frame sapphire fade medium FOR SALE

yofella

Seat clamp not included

Steerer tube length is 3.5 inch
Its an early 1995 model year
Size Medium
1 inch head tube
17 inch C-C

No dents, just the usual rust issue with the seat tube and part of the seat post stuck in frame. Project frame sold as spares or repairs.

£199

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 215
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

yofella

Its not a hole actually I have filled the seat tube with diesel to check, what you see there is a bubble of rust on the surface that I have "poked" with a metal scribe to see if it was solid. The scribe penetrated the bubble but it was solid underneath.
So, for your 8th post, if you could kindly take back the scamming insult! Many thanks

tvcreative

fellas

the best measure is that you shoot an lcd flashlight down the tube and take a pic

it's usually a mess in there if there is an issue.

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
More/more clear pics would certainly be helpful if you want to sell it. I doubt anyone would want it with that looks like a gaping hole, and as was pointed out, if there is a problem with old Fat frames that would be it!

jbrannsten

Staff member
I had a similar problem with a 1994 frame some years back. Shipped it off to Chris Igleheart and had it stripped for paint, replaced the seat tube, new paint and decals. The results was amazing, at a cost of 600 USD + shipping.

Found it worth to mention so people can consider the cost of a resto project.

WWC

Seat clamp not included

Steerer tube length is 3.5 inch
Its an early 1995 model year
Size Medium
1 inch head tube
17 inch C-C

No dents, just the usual rust issue with the seat tube and part of the seat post stuck in frame. Project frame sold as spares or repairs.

£199

If still for sale pm me!