FatCogs.com Decals

Doug Carter

Staff member
Be sure to post photos of the FC decals in use! I am anxious to see how and where you guys show your FC loyalty. :)

Doug Carter

Staff member
We always keep them in stock, yes. If you want any, just follow the ordering directions, and we usually mail out on Saturdays unless we are making another trip to the PO during the week.

Colors are white, black, etched glass, DayGlo yellow, and I can also do on-demand Corvette Yellow and Navy Blue if someone wanted. I don't have photos of the other colors, sorry. They are both solid, gloss finish and 6-year intermediate vinyl.

DC

Be sure to post photos of the FC decals in use! I am anxious to see how and where you guys show your FC loyalty. :)

Surprised no one else has played yet, here's mine, '85 4Runner.
(like my bikes, NOT a garage queen!) Last pic is a page from the 88 Fat catalog.

Attachments

• 4runnerback1.jpg
    4runnerback1.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 4runnerback2.jpg
    4runnerback2.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 4runnerback3.jpg
    4runnerback3.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 88fatcat4runner.jpg
    88fatcat4runner.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 56

norton73

Damn, that was fast!

Thanks! Pictured on my "other bike";
picture.php

zack

fat decals

Hey guys, I'm gonna do a small run of black, white and etched glass-look Fat Cogs decals soon, and wanted to get a lay of the landscape for anyone who is interested. It will be the wide version of the logo and will be one-color cut vinyl to start with.

I'm just going to cover my time and expense on them, plus postage, so they won't cost you that much. I'll make them fit in a #10 envelope, so they should be relatively cheap to mail, too. They should probably be in the range of $6 for (2) 8" wide Fat Cogs decals. I can do larger ones, but there would be extra cost in that, mostly in shipping.

Anyone interested?

I am in for two sets, balck / white. also interested in the frame decals as well.

theredchili

Fat Cogs Stickers

I'm interested in a couple of sets, can you please confirm price and availability to the UK (and colours !)

Thanks

Doug Carter

Staff member
A first for me... a triple quote of myself—

Alrightie, boys and girls, we have decals of the new FatCogs.com logo! :D They are just a tick over 8" long and about 2.5" tall. I have them in black and white, and will do special orders in fluorescent yellow and a really cool etched glass semi-opaque.

Cost of the black or white versions are $6 for 2 decals, mailed in the U.S. For international mailing, I'll have to check on the costs of mailing a #10 envelope to your location. The fluorescent yellow decals are $7 per pair mailed, and the etched glass is $8 mailed, per pair.

PayPal is currently the only method of payment accepted. Place your order directly in PayPal by sending the correct amount to payments@squareheaddesign.com. All decal orders will be processed on the following Saturday afternoon. PLEASE make sure you have your shipping/mailing address in your PayPal account for labeling purposes.

We always keep them in stock, yes. If you want any, just follow the ordering directions, and we usually mail out on Saturdays unless we are making another trip to the PO during the week.

Colors are white, black, etched glass, DayGlo yellow, and I can also do on-demand Corvette Yellow and Navy Blue if someone wanted. I don't have photos of the other colors, sorry. They are both solid, gloss finish and 6-year intermediate vinyl.

For you guys in Europe, Australia, South America, Asia, etc. there is also an option for Priority Mail International flat rate envelopes for $13. You can ship anything up to 4 pounds in this envelope, so if some of you are local to each other, or you are doing a gathering of Fat riders, you can order as many as you want for the same shipping cost. It's a good way to cut some of the price of international shipping on larger orders.

nathan

Nathan Baty

Hi Doug,

Took a friends IBIS Mojo single speed for a ride the other day and had a blast. Have decided to resurrect a Team Fat Chance that I have had since probably 1988. Trying to track down a decal set for it. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Nathan

Last edited:

fat-tony

Staff member
Hi Doug,

Took a friends IBIS Mojo single speed for a ride the other day and had a blast. Have decided to resurrect a Team Fat Chance that I have had since probably 1988. Trying to track down a decal set for it. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Nathan

Nathan,
Doug doesn't frequent the site much anymore. Do a search on this site through the search feature. Several folks produce them.

nathan

Decals

Yes, I ordered a set for a team fat chance, yo eddy from VeloCal online less than 3 months ago. I am assuming they are still available. Good luck!