Buck Shaver in team-violet?

Rio

that is one hot looking Fat! So you're not having the fork legs and the stem painted in a contrasting colour?

bratfass

the legs and the hothead is still lyin here, but that was in my mind, too.

But I wont get on an other contrasting color than purple and with the purple ano parts that wouldnt be a god idea

What other color would look nice with lavender and purple and black - there is orange in the decals, too - but I am absolutely not sure

think colormatchin would be the best

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
I still vote this :) and there is plenty of precedent in Fat colorways for doing the contrast.

I really like the color too. It is certainly an option if I ever repaint my '91.

That said, it might be hard to match it exactly, and it would also look really cool to have a contrasting stem and fork that matched each other.....like in pink/fuschia or white or yellow--tasty!

bruce t

Very cool bike! I've got a '93 Buck in Team Violet.

Fair warning, it's a tough color to match. From the factory there was a very slight overspray of red pearl paint over the lavender base. Mine's got a Vicious Cycles fork, they did a good job matching the lavender, but missed the red pearl oversheen.

And interesting, yours has the full complement of Buck decals, mine's got Team Fat Chance decals on the downtube. The only Buck decal it has is on the steerer tube.

Great work so far, that's going to be a fancy bike when you're done!

Cheers, bt