• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Salsa Scoboni SM096 1984

uno-speedo

Hi,

Doing a little consolidating so this one is up for grabs.

Salsa Ala Carte Scoboni SM096 from 1985 with small brazed fillets and unfiled by Ross.

Suntour Rollercam brakes with Magura brake levers, Wheelsmith wheels didn't even need to be trued, REAL (early version) of Salsa aluminium handlebar, original Grab-on dense foam, Suntour XCPRO seat post with Hite Rite, Suntour sealed hubs (some of my favourites), Deore XT pedals that show how low the usage has been - hardly worn, Specialized "flag" crankset shows very little evidence of use - consistent with other parts but chainrings are a good indicator so I mention it, Deer Head derailleurs and matching non-indexed shifters, new freewheel. Portage strap built in as delivered by Salsa in the original build and it is original and perfect. The paint looks good but has chips and scratches.

SM096 was from the first batch of Ala Cartes in 1985 which were the only ones that were fillet brazed. Specs were 71head, 73 seat, 55(cm)st, 58 top tube, fork offset 4.5, drop 4, fork lgth 38.5, cs 44.5, 81.5 cm standover.

$2,000 + $100 shipping in CONUS. PP F/F or add 4%. Note that I can't ship until late August. SOLD

Last edited: