Fat City stuff

ChiefBroom

I was digging around through boxes of old stuff to see if I could find a build card for my Yo Eddy! It didn't surface, but I found Fat City Cycles catalogs for '94 and '96 (including all size and weight specifications), and also a set (I'd guess from '94) of 8 1/5" x 11" sheets (printed on both sides) elaborating descriptions of each model. I'm sure many of the regular posters here have these and more as well, but in case it might be of interest to anyone, let me know. It crossed my mind to wonder whether they'd be worth scanning and putting up on an appropriate site. (If so, might it be possible to get consent from the copyright holder, whoever that is now?)

ThylacineCycles

I was digging around through boxes of old stuff to see if I could find a build card for my Yo Eddy! It didn't surface, but I found Fat City Cycles catalogs for '94 and '96 (including all size and weight specifications), and also a set (I'd guess from '94) of 8 1/5" x 11" sheets (printed on both sides) elaborating descriptions of each model. I'm sure many of the regular posters here have these and more as well, but in case it might be of interest to anyone, let me know. It crossed my mind to wonder whether they'd be worth scanning and putting up on an appropriate site. (If so, might it be possible to get consent from the copyright holder, whoever that is now?)

Doesn't matter who the copyright holder is. If you're not profiting from it, go for it.

fat-tony

Staff member
catalogs

hey guys:

those catalogs can already be found here: http://www.mtb-kataloge.de/
I appreciate the thought behind wanting to scan them for all to see because those publications are very helpful, but someone beat you to it. There is a SEARCH catagory at the top of this forum that is useful. There is a lot of information already on this site from months/years ago.

peace

ChiefBroom

hey guys:

those catalogs can already be found here: http://www.mtb-kataloge.de/
I appreciate the thought behind wanting to scan them for all to see because those publications are very helpful, but someone beat you to it. There is a SEARCH catagory at the top of this forum that is useful. There is a lot of information already on this site from months/years ago.

peace

Cool. Thanks for the reply. Thought they might be. I hadn't looked very hard.

What still don't find are the two-sided, single-page model descriptions, although they don't seem to include any significant additional information.