frame decals!

yo' djblu

OKAY i finally have some time to devote to my bike! I have my new decals but have actually never put them on myself. I dont trush trust the blokes at the local shop as I am SURE it wont be EXACTLY where i want the decals placed so I will do so myself. But here a STOOPED question. how?? What is the BEST way to get these puppies on. i need to soak in water but for how long and do apply when the bike is wet as well?? Many question. thanks or any and all input :)

kokies

Water with a drop or two of dish soap in a spray bottle. The soap only cuts the surface tension of the water, it does not add lubrications. Wet down the frame, position your sticker, the water will allow you to move it. Then when you have the correct location you squeegee out the water, if you don

yo' djblu

cool so i dont have to leave the stickers in a bowl of water for like 6 hours or somehting like that to losen off the paper. I will post pics once complete.

kokies

I was assuming the decals had nothing over them, you may want to get a second opinion before you do it.

Munson

Hey, let us know how it goes and what works best. I also ordered decals from yobetty, but havent recieved them yet. Come to think of it, it's been almost two weeks since the check cleared. How long did it take for yours to arrive?

yo' djblu

over 3 months. BUT she was in the hospital. The first time i ordered them from her it only took about a month and at that time i had won some items from her on ebay so its not the QUICKEST thing to get the decals but she always comes thru.