My Fat Yo and Ti

jez

Wonder what happened to all the posts on here?

Anyway - heres my Yo Eddy and Fat Ti builds:

fatchances.jpg

fatchance2.jpg

fatti-side.jpg

fat-front.jpg

yoeddy1.jpg

yoeddy2.jpg

fat-tony

Staff member
Great looking! What year is your Yo because I was looking at the rear brake and the routing cable seems more centererd for a more direct pull for your rear canti's. My Yo is a 1993 and the routing seems a little off center so the brakes don't pull symetrical.

?
Just wondering.

jez

I think its a 1994 - CAnt remember without looking:

I did however have another aqua fade Yo but in the slightly smaller size (small/medium) - this had the same canti hanger thing you mention as that was slightly off centre.

This appeared to be because of the shorter distance from the top tube cable stop to the rear hanger etc. I bet your frame is smaller than the one pictured?

Hopefully this should answer your quiery.

yo' djblu

VERY very nice on the colour combo with the aqua fade. I just got my aqua fade about a month ago. I have been thinking on what colour to go. I know most go with the blue. I love the match u got with your cranks. VERY pimp. But I am thinking gold or lime green ano parts for every thing at the top. I was even thinking gold or yello for the top but i know I am going to have to do custom ano parts to get the right green. Anyway LOVE that fade. Now if only i can make my ti litespeed become a ti fat we will be brothers for sure!

great work!~

Wobble

The colour combo on your yo is something to behold. Truly a feast for the eyes, particularly love the brake levers.