had to share my ebay pain

fat-tony

Staff member
I am normally not like this, but damn................

From me,

Dude: I am so tired of looking at this bike! No one is going to pay $5999 for it............

from seller,

hey, if you buy it, it'll go away. ha! otherwise, my prediction is that it'll be up here for a long long long long time.
No arguments about that.

btw, we feel your pain. I tried to talk the owner down on the price - and did - but it only got to the $6k mark. I told him he might as well put it up for $10k... he said to go ahead and do that.
- bbcbikes

High Gear

The Green Yo? BBCBIKES? From what I know the guy owns a shop and has lots of nice bikes in his stable. He has others up there for high prices too. Got to be a little whacked in the head....

I am normally not like this, but damn................

From me,

Dude: I am so tired of looking at this bike! No one is going to pay $5999 for it............

from seller,

hey, if you buy it, it'll go away. ha! otherwise, my prediction is that it'll be up here for a long long long long time.
No arguments about that.

btw, we feel your pain. I tried to talk the owner down on the price - and did - but it only got to the $6k mark. I told him he might as well put it up for $10k... he said to go ahead and do that.
- bbcbikes