starting on my M/L Yo Eddy

BostonBobby

I stripped the paint from the fork on my purple Yo to test out my way of doing first.
I bought a can of spray on stripper and it worked great, ate the rubber gloves I was usisng and burnt my hands until i washed them in cold water. However, it stripped the paint pretty good after two coats. Then I took a scrub pad and oven cleaner to it to get the rust spots that were developing. Im still not happy with it as there are blackish marks still on the fork but after some elbow greese ill have it good as new. also took a pad and oven cleaner to my cook bro stem. Boy it looks good. I can say I slept with my bike now! LMAO As I fell asleep cleaning the parts on my bed last night while watching TV as I scrubbed haha. Here are some pics... I seemed to have made the cook brothers racing a little fainter to read I assumed it was etched in to the steel. It looks ALOT better than it had and theirs still a few scratches in the stem i can still get out with a little more effort. And I thought my frame had shimano dropouts it has the campys that made me a little more happy with it. heres some pics!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php