• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

FS 96 Custom Yo frame

kallisti

FS 96 S/M Custom Yo frame I have a custom Yo! frame I bought a while back from a guy who used to work for Fat, and due to recent developments in my life, I'm looking to sell this frame to someone who can appreciate it, so here's your chance (pun intended).

$850 for a slightly used Fat City Yo! Eddy custom frame.

Color is "Chameleon Metallica", Light green to dark green diagonal fade. Great shape, save for a couple minor paint scuffs.

S/M Frame measures 16.5" from BB to Top tube, 22" Effective TT length, v-brake specific and suspension corrected geometry.
Frame only, no components/wheels.

Last edited:

RobTu

FS 96 Custom Yo frame I have a custom Yo! frame I bought a while back from a guy who used to work for Fat, and due to recent developments in my life, I'm looking to sell this frame to someone who can appreciate it, so here's your chance (pun intended).

$850 for a slightly used Fat City Yo! Eddy custom frame.

Color is "Chameleon Metallica", Light green to dark green diagonal fade. Great shape, save for a couple minor paint scuffs.

Frame measures 16.5" from BB to Top tube, 22" Effective TT length, v-brake specific and suspension corrected geometry.
Frame only, no components/wheels.

Do you have any of the original paper work? There was a frame like this for sale on ebay a few weeks back. Is this the same one?

Thanks

kallisti

Do you have any of the original paper work? There was a frame like this for sale on ebay a few weeks back. Is this the same one?

Thanks

I never had any paperwork, but the serial number is TH3970 (the initials and DOB of the guy who had it built I think). I did have it on eBay at one point over the winter, but not too recently. The frame is legit, not stolen, I just had a repeat rotator cuff tear with no health insurance, so the bike has to go.

Here are some pics from last year, when it was still built, keep in mind I'm only selling the frame, not the components, etc. I included close ups of the two blemishes in the paint, one on the right side of the top tube, the other on the left seat stay. Under the 'drop' sticker is a custom frame decal that says "Todd" in the same letters as the usual Yo! Eddy decal. My name isn't Todd, hence the sticker, but if yours is, you're in luck!

Last edited: