Yo Color choice

DaveH

I have every thing ready to fully restore my Yo perfectly but I dont know if I want to go back with green. If you guys had a choice what color would you choose to match up with all black components.

DaveH

MikeyNYC

I have every thing ready to fully restore my Yo perfectly but I dont know if I want to go back with green. If you guys had a choice what color would you choose to match up with all black components.

DaveH

DaveH,

I personally would do white or black with all black compenents!

That would look smarT!

colker

red. it's the classic racing color. ferrari red w/ while logos or dark red w/black. you end up faster.

MikeyNYC

red. it's the classic racing color. ferrari red w/ while logos or dark red w/black. you end up faster.

I once had a Red Fat Chance with White logos and a lot of Black parts...but I sold it like a doofus! :(

Attachments

• Red Fat drive side.jpg
    Red Fat drive side.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 54
  • Red Fat Non Drive side.jpg
    Red Fat Non Drive side.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 29

mainlyfats

Sickening!

I once had a Red Fat Chance with White logos and a lot of Black parts...but I sold it like a doofus! :(

Roller-cam box crown!?! Roller-cam Wicked!?! MikeyNYC, it's like seeing pictures of all the super models you dated and ditched.

MikeyNYC

Roller-cam box crown!?! Roller-cam Wicked!?! MikeyNYC, it's like seeing pictures of all the super models you dated and ditched.

mainlyfats-

Yes, it is a 1987 Wicked that had dual Roller-Cams and a Box Crown fork...I just didn't want the "Wicked" Decals on there at the time, which I did included on my white Wicked when it was repainted...This red frame now lives in Germany with Thomas the Fat Ruler, so it's in very good hands...

There are a lot of my Fat City sloppy seconds out there...I wish I could have some of them back, but I'm happy with (and lucky to have!) the ones that I have now ;)

colker

mainlyfats-

Yes, it is a 1987 Wicked that had dual Roller-Cams and a Box Crown fork...I just didn't want the "Wicked" Decals on there at the time, which I did included on my white Wicked when it was repainted...This red frame now lives in Germany with Thomas the Fat Ruler, so it's in very good hands...

There are a lot of my Fat City sloppy seconds out there...I wish I could have some of them back, but I'm happy with (and lucky to have!) the ones that I have now ;)

is it a 150mm stem? mike you are only guy i know w/ those tasty cook stems. they are worth trillions, they are around but you are the only one i see actually riding those sweeties.
i had a 140mm stem(nitto ritchey) on my 18in wicked. now i have a 135 (specialized, cromoly) and the 5mm, as insignificant as it seems, make a difference in handling for better.

MikeyNYC

Yo Color choice...Cook Stem...

is it a 150mm stem? mike you are only guy i know w/ those tasty cook stems. they are worth trillions, they are around but you are the only one i see actually riding those sweeties.
i had a 140mm stem(nitto ritchey) on my 18in wicked. now i have a 135 (specialized, cromoly) and the 5mm, as insignificant as it seems, make a difference in handling for better.

Colker,

I think the stem is 140mm with like a 45 degree rise!

I really like the high rise stems because they allow me to run a smaller frame since a perfect fat for me would be a 20" and the only choices back in the 80's were 19.5" or 21" and the 21" was just too big!