• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Small/Medium Wicked frame for sale! Kandy Wild Cherry color

Chance Oviedo

Small/Medium Wicked frame for sale! Kandy Wild Cherry color NOW WITH PICTURES

For sale for $500 or for trade for a 56" Wicked frame. I want to keep riding Fats, but my heel actually hits the rear brake caliper when I ride, so I can't keep riding it. Would anyone be willing to make a trade? Decals are peeling, but nothing too serious, frame has no dents or rust, just some cable rub and a few scratches. I will post pictures upon request. Please consider this offer, as I would LOVE to keep riding Fats. The reason these pictures are already on the site is because my old login "Yellow Handlebars" was being a hassle to reset, so this is just my new login.

Wicked fat chance.jpg

Wicked Fat Chance 2.jpg

Last edited:

colker

pics and serial number will help. Wickeds were sized in inches and it's coed within each serial..

Chance Oviedo

Would you know anyone who would want to trade or buy the frame? I'm in desperate need of a larger frame. My heel hits the caliper per pedal stroke! :confused:

colker

Would you know anyone who would want to trade or buy the frame? I'm in desperate need of a larger frame. My heel hits the caliper per pedal stroke! :confused:

i suggest you buy a larger frame and sell yours. a larger frame means your fork steerer may not fit so buy frame and fork.

greg

I just sent you a PM. I have a 19" (or 19.5") Wicked that's too big for me. I'd be interested in a trade.

Greg