not forgetting the Yo

loving the candy cherry 93' Yo and also a team colour 99' IF deluxe, cheers alan

Attachments

• DSCF2750.JPG
    DSCF2750.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 175

settemarche

Ti,

forgive me. but i am totally taken aback by what is going on in that garage. no one should have two Ti Fats - when i have none!

we have had to resort to drastic measures. i have sent an e-mail to Scotland Yard. i have given them your address and mentioned that your garage is possibly being used as an Al Queda bomb factory. for the tip off - they are gracisouly going to send me your little cache of Fat's.

all kidding aside. that is quite a collection. most impressive. but, with all of those bikes there is not much room for the Hillman Imp.

Cheers,

Sette

AB

Never ceases to amaze me how many Fats made their way across the pond, but we all know now that bigger did not = better. Very nice bikes.

here's the specs/sizes/reasons;

1. 93' Yo marked as M/L........measures 17" c to c ...ebay purchase cos I wanted one

2. 95' Ti Fat marked...........measures 15.5" c to c ...from new so chosen size

3. 99' IF deluxe....................measures 17" c to c ...ebay purchase fits the best

4. 99' Ti Fat marked M/L.....measures 18" c to c ...ebay impluse purcahse, just because :)

5. 2005 Merlin Oreas........measures 16.5" c to c ...from new, again good fit, for sale though, interested in IF Ti deluxe.

6. next Fat unknown, (wish list) could be SAB, pre 95' Ti, Grello, Yo Aqua, Fatlanta respray, who knows ;)

cheers alan

colker

here's the specs/sizes/reasons;

1. 93' Yo marked as M/L........measures 17" c to c ...ebay purchase cos I wanted one

2. 95' Ti Fat marked...........measures 15.5" c to c ...from new so chosen size

3. 99' IF deluxe....................measures 17" c to c ...ebay purchase fits the best

4. 99' Ti Fat marked M/L.....measures 18" c to c ...ebay impluse purcahse, just because :)

5. 2005 Merlin Oreas........measures 16.5" c to c ...from new, again good fit, for sale though, interested in IF Ti deluxe.

6. next Fat unknown, (wish list) could be SAB, pre 95' Ti, Grello, Yo Aqua, Fatlanta respray, who knows ;)

cheers alan

i want a 99 IF. i am sure it will fit me the best as well:D:D got the same S/M fit.