Monster Fat catalogs & photos

I-ROBOT

Cool stuff!

Unfortunately I am not in the group shot that is holding Chris up in the '92 brochure.

I lost a lot of my brochures when my ex threw away a box of stuff right before we moved in 2003.

Fun to see those things again

Good luck with the seat tube repair

Scott Bengtson

jbrannsten

Staff member
Cool stuff!

Unfortunately I am not in the group shot that is holding Chris up in the '92 brochure.

I lost a lot of my brochures when my ex threw away a box of stuff right before we moved in 2003.

Fun to see those things again

Good luck with the seat tube repair

Scott Bengtson

But your signature is in the Monster card that came with the frame;)

bonsaii

Nice collection of catalogues! Nice Monster!

Hey I-ROBOT!

Do you get royalties from Warner bros for your catchy nick? You were years before Will Smith, you know... ;)

-bns

But your signature is in the Monster card that came with the frame;)

MonsterMan

Monster Seat Tube

Thanks for the comments, have seen great ideas on seat tubes here on these threads, but have always wanted to have a CycleArt project, so not sure what I'll do...... my down tube is dented in two places as well, one when a buddy crashed into me on Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado Springs. and one when a car hit me in the Garden of The Gods, so I have scars to match those dents!. My cycling buddies say just ride it 'til it breaks, so am no hurry. It gets fixed either way.

Right now I just use it for riverside bike trail bombing runs, flat and fast, so no real hard-core stuff.

I'll get some photos of the bike this weekend, including the holes.... be suspicious of those little bumps under the paint, they lead to trouble.

Everyone have a great week......

Paul (MonsterMan)

MonsterMan

And while we are on the subject!

Sorry to post too much.

But I own a bike named Monster Fat made by someone named Irobot.

How cool is that?

MonsterMan

Hey I-Robot!

I can email you the scans of those catalogs if you want,glad to share, have one more catalog to scan and post, thanks for building my Monster....