Tfsm001 & tfm1155

Hiya folks,

I've been lazy and not really put anything up for a little while. So I thought I'll post up these two. Slow burners but just about there. Cheers Alan

last of the weak summer sun, however autumn/winter should give me time to close down the last project. Then I'll give myself the green light for a new addition ;-)

DocChill

Hot, hot, hot!!!

No question about it, you really are the Ti Fat Man...

Really true ;)!!! I like the turquoise-coloured built, very similar to my one :)! I would be very, very happy to get a turquoise-coloured seatpost like you... (CBR or Ringlé)!!!

Happy trails :beer: -
Daniel

Stingercut

Really true ;)!!! I like the turquoise-coloured built, very similar to my one :)! I would be very, very happy to get a turquoise-coloured seatpost like you... (CBR or Ringlé)!!!

Happy trails :beer: -
Daniel

That's a blue CBR seatpost, a true unicorn in Fat size ! I agree the blue bike is simply stunning. The owner PMd to say he's not really had enough time to give a definitive review of both bikes handling etc.

Sooo.... if anybody has had proper off road time on both types of frame and can give a definitive review, it would be great. We know the great man himself Chris rides a 97 but why ? Some of us need to know ;)

DocChill

..but why?

...the great man himself Chris rides a 97, but why? Some of us need to know ;)

I know, that stiffness was always very, very important for Chris. I'm sure, that the "wishbone-rear-end" of my 93' Titanium is not as stiff as the latest version from 1997. That could be the cause...

In this video, he talks about that issue!

Cheers,
Daniel