BOI 1" fork

afterbang

That auction pretty much ended my search for an original rigid fork. Chris Iglehart is just a few miles from where I go to school so I'm just going to have one made now.

That auction pretty much ended my search for an original rigid fork. Chris Iglehart is just a few miles from where I go to school so I'm just going to have one made now.

That's what I am thinking. As much as I would like a original BOI I don't fancy paying that sort of money for a fork that's almost 20 years old that could have had anything happen to itin the past.

bguild

I need two forks and I may just have him build me a couplee. Do you know what he charges for a replica unpainted?

I need one for my Monster Fat and one for my 10th Anny..

Anyone know what paint color codes to use for a 10th any --silver violet color?

Stingercut

Think it's around $500 with quite a long wait. Others have had a few issues getting the 10th paint matched up exactly.

bguild

Think it's around $500 with quite a long wait. Others have had a few issues getting the 10th paint matched up exactly.

Thanks for the heads up. I heard the paint is hard to match. Since it's so metallic I am sure if it's not the exact it will never look right