• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1984 Fat City Cycles Fat Chance

uberflan

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bonsaii

I have paid that kind of dollars for shipping before, the problem is that they won't ship to Norway. Yes, the Norway north in Europe.

the bike will go cheap the shipping is what will kill you they want 175.00 for shipping and it is 80 miles away.

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Oh, leave it to its northeast homeland. Once they are extinct there will be no more....

chainline

I have paid that kind of dollars for shipping before, the problem is that they won't ship to Norway. Yes, the Norway north in Europe.

hahahaha, then have it shipped to the shop and I will ship it for you the rest of the way with an exception hint, hint ,hehehehehe :)

bonsaii

Good plan, mate! I think I know your plan..! Hohooo!

What I don't understand is why they will charge 175 bucks for a US shipment.

hahahaha, then have it shipped to the shop and I will ship it for you the rest of the way with an exception hint, hint ,hehehehehe :)

wickedwillie

Did anyone on here win it? I went over and checked it out, the frame number was 848, and it was in great condition, but just above my budget unfortunately, and really a bit too small. If the winner was able to pick it up, they got a huge deal.

MikeyNYC

Does anyone know how much this particular bike sold for?
I'm just curious because I now own it, but I'm not the one who won it on ebay.