• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

anyone here get the Monster?

tossey

Wow ... umm, is that the normal price level in the US?
Not even 550 Euros for a Monster in nice condition with that kind of setup sounds like an incredible bargain to me.

DC

Wow ... umm, is that the normal price level in the US?
Not even 550 Euros for a Monster in nice condition with that kind of setup sounds like an incredible bargain to me.

Economy stinks :thdown:...I've seen a bunch of sweet stuff, that I can't afford, go for cheep lately

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
I'd love to grab the '84 that's ending in a couple hours, but don't have time to drive up to VT to get it this week (or next).

But yeah, I thought that Monster was a great deal.

sancho

Just saw that Monster. Nice build--wouldn't change a thing on it. And it was only two hours away from here!. Arghhhh.

Karl

Well yes, that would be me.
It arrived today so out for a quick spin, probably going to put the stock fork back on it and find a taller stem(I'm getting to old to ride that bent over).
Great to know there's still a bunch of FAT COGS out there!

Karl

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Sweet. That will look sharp with the rigid fork. You could recoup some of your outlay by selling the Rockshox--the pump is a bonus.

chainline

It arrived today so out for a quick spin, probably going to put the stock fork back on it and find a taller stem(I'm getting to old to ride that bent over).

Karl
your the one that out bid me hahahahahaha to the bitter end.......

stevek

Karl

Hey Karl,

Good score there, if you ever feel like letting it go I'm your man.

Cheers
Steve
:D