• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Cooks CBR Cranks, black, 176mm

mtbspirk

Hi everyone,
I've been cleaning out my garage, decided that the Cooks cranks look fine on the wall but might be better served by offering them to a member of the community. I've seen stupid pricing on eBay, I'm not really looking to maximize the sell price, just want them to go to a good home.

There are a few scratches, as I hope the photos will show. Threads and square taper in very good to excellent condition. $100 USD plus actual shipping to the USA. Paypal only, please. I'm not very familiar with international shipping, so please contact me to discuss.

If there's no interest, I'll throw them up for auction on the bay in a little while. (I have 100% positive feedback there over 15 years.)

Contact me -- mtbspirk @ Hotmail dot com

Oh, yeah, also have some Shimano XT 8 speed brake/shifters (M738 I think) in good condition $50

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• _DES4758.jpg
    _DES4758.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 74
  • _DES4760.jpg
    _DES4760.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 36
  • _DES4761.jpg
    _DES4761.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 26
  • _DES4762.jpg
    _DES4762.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 29

Stingercut

It would have been appreciated if they had posted their dibs/intent to buy here first, in the spirit of transparency. Good luck to the new owner anyhow.

mtbspirk

Thanks for the feedback, Stingercut. Is that how everyone prefers it here, to post in public first instead of contacting the seller directly? My post specifically said to email me if interested, but I'll adhere to the general rules of the forums. If I was the buyer, I would have done the same (contact the seller directly).

-Dave

Stingercut

As a forensic scientist, you, perhaps more than most, should appreciate the importance of an 'evidence based trail'. Whilst you did state your eml contact details, can you appreciate the potential for dissagreement over who had first call on making a purchase, if it's not in the public domain time/date recorded ?

This is a major potential source of conflict on numerous forums. The etiquette in general, is to 'dib' openly on the for sale thread, with any provisos/caveats of course, thus allowing transparency during the transaction. No blood and I hope the new owner enjoys these stunning cranks. :beer::beer:

Stinger.