Glossy black YO Eddy

tvcreative

I have seen Mavic 231s, 217s, 117s, and 517s hard ano on Ebay. There are some fully built sets on now in US, you may have to take apart...

nader

Today unpacked, used but still in good condition and shiny ..now I just need the right wheels. The tires will be the nos tioga psycho skinwall ;)

gyo34.jpg

gyo35.jpg

gyo36.jpg

colker

Maybe the worst vintage tires.. OEM spec and traded immediately whenever a bike was bought.
The yo was thought around massive 2.5 tires.

nader

Maybe the worst vintage tires..
I don't think so! They are very aggressive, just right tires for this YO ..and 2.5 tires would make the thin BOI fork looks even thinner.

and these will be the wheels for the WI hubs :rolleyes:

gyo37.jpg

Syborg

Hi Nader,

this black Yo Eddy will be a really nice bike. I like it very very well. Looking forward to the further build. I will also rebuild my glossy black Yo Eddy. Pictures coming soon!

Many greetings to Hamburg

Helmut (Syborg)

nader

this black Yo Eddy will be a really nice bike. I like it very very well...

thanks Helmut

just a little thing I don't like, the Mavic seatpost is very nice but optical not very appropriate! what would be an alternative? syncros? :confused:

colker

thanks Helmut

just a little thing I don't like, the Mavic seatpost is very nice but optical not very appropriate! what would be an alternative? syncros? :confused:

Syncros or Ringle. Silver Ringle and a white flite would look great.

colker

I don't think so! They are very aggressive, just right tires for this YO ..and 2.5 tires would make the thin BOI fork looks even thinner.

and these will be the wheels for the WI hubs :rolleyes:

gyo37.jpg

i lust for your rims...:cool:

nader

ok the WI hubs are now spoked and the 1.9 Tioga Psycho look just like my 2.1 Panaracers or even thicker! :)

gyo38.jpg

gyo39.jpg

gyo40.jpg

Syborg

a really fine wheelset especially with the White Industries hubs. I really like it. By the way, I bought on ebay, the LX pedals from you.

nader

Of course this Yo gets a Syncros seatpost, but sometimes there are also much cheaper alternatives,
such as this (TAQ-33 $8 dollars ;)) ..but you have to be a little creative to modify it!

gyo41.jpg

Today I would like to show you some pictures (the pedals and Syncros coming soon)
..can't wait to ride it :):)

gyo42.jpg

gyo43.jpg

gyo44.jpg

gyo45.jpg

greeting

colker

Psst.. if taq can copy a syncros post for 8 bucks i wonder how much would be a Yo Eddy replica made in China. heheheh

colker

ok you're right ..but judge yourself, which is better?

gyo46.jpg

I like the mavic! I like where the saddle stays, where the center of gravity goes.. BUt i would pair it w/ 10º rise 130 stem. It would still climb awesome but descend like a demon.